UK Lead Generation Executives - Business Development (AB - UX) (Contract)
Our client is a global sales and marketing consultancy specialising in the technology industry. They have a wide range of international blue-chip clients across computer hardware, software, storage and security systems. A great cosmopolitan team of professionals awaits with a work-hard, play-hard culture but in a relaxed, supportive and fun environment.
Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking for Lead Generation Executives/ Business Development to identify and qualify business needs to increase sales opportunities and further develop the company.
As a Lead Generator successful candidate:
- will have previous experience within the B2B arena and specifically contacting decision makers on a business-business basis.
- 1-2 years Previous outbound calling experience in B2B IT lead generation, telemarketing, market research, appointment setting
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professionalism, communication skills and being target driven and resilience is key
- Enthusiasm, drive and professionalism to get through to and engage with senior decision makers to probe effectively and have the ability to generate leads with qualified clients.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Handling online chat enquiries
-Inform potential client's on the company’s products and services
-Gather relevant local business information
-Build relationships with colleagues and clients
-Achieve and exceed set targets
Monday-Friday 9.00-5.30 pm, company is based within a 10-minute walk of Uxbridge tube-station in the heart of West London. Also there is free and ample car-parking and easily accessible from the M40, M4 and surrounding areas of West London, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
The role would start with a basic hourly rate of £10.00-15.00 per hour depending on experience + 20% bonus payable monthly and would be representing a global leading technology company.
There is first class training on offer and genuine and fast-moving progression. All roles have potential to become permanent for the right candidate and will offer basic salary of £20-26k per annum + bonus