Warehouse Inventory Representative - URGENT (JB/TWA/0108/CS)
An URGENT Role exists for my client who is a Top International Company with an established Brand in South Africa, across Europe and the USA and they are in need of an experienced Warehouse and Inventory Representative for a Temporary Contract until the end of April 2019.
Note: You must be available immediately and until the end of April 2019. This is a Temporary Contract.
Fulfill all warehouse duties and stock related duties. This includes:
Expectations and Responsibilities:
· To have gained general understanding/awareness of Order Processing, receiving policies and procedures for the Sales Center and Warehouse within 2 weeks of training.
· Previous experience in a fast moving consumer goods warehouse
· Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities
· Dexterous and with ability to work quickly and accurately
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able Trouble-shooter
· Self-motivated, able to work alone / within a small group
· Very good administrational and telephone skills
Essential Technical Skills:
Essential Soft Skills:
Please only apply if you meet the minimum requirements for the role and are available immediately for a short-term contract until the end of April 2019.
If you have not heard from the Recruiter within 3 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Home Jovan 2018-11-27T11:43:49+00:00