Rayner Personnel Vacancy
Mortgage and Protection Advisor
Basic £24k / £50k OTE (Uncapped)
An immediate vacancy for CeMAP qualified, experienced Mortgage Advisor who is currently working within the Mortgage industry – Surrey area
Job Ref: RPSE V0201
This is an excellent opportunity for a practicing Mortgage Advisor to join an established Financial Services company based in the Epsom area who specialise in providing outstanding mortgage advice. This dynamic business works through several leading local estate agents and delivers a very personal service. It also means the Advisor is working in a “Hot Lead” environment and always busy!
The successful candidate must have previous or recent experience as mortgage broker, have good all round technical knowledge, a proven track record in the mortgage industry and be fully CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified.
An excellent salary is offered (negotiable subject to experience) with superb commission earnings potential.
Essential Skills required:
- Thorough knowledge of the mortgage market place
- Currently involved in providing mortgage services and advice
- CeMAP (or equivalent) Qualified
- Skilled at cross selling opportunities
- Smart & well-presented
- Excellent telephone manner and superb inter-personal skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- The ability to thrive in a pressurised environment
- Previous experience in the property sector helpful
- Full UK driving license and own car
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel South East
If you are looking for roles in the South East area; Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent or Greater London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online. Call us today or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com