Richmond, Surrey, TW6
Basic £14,000 - £16,000 (Dependent on Experience) plus Commission
Benefits: Car Allowance or Company Car
Job Ref: V144
An opportunity for a Sales Negotiator who has experience in the property industry to join an Independent, privately owned agency that operates at the prestige end of the residential sales sector based in Richmond and the surrounding area.
The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable dealing with high end property and clients. You will have excellent sales skills, be smart, impeccably presented, well-spoken, articulate and a good understanding of the residential sales process. You need to be able to work independently as well as working effectively within a team.
The perfect candidate will have at least 1 years’ previous experience in Estate Agency and be looking to take the next step in their career. Knowledge of the local area helpful and full UK driving licence essential.
Competitive commission based salary, good basic, car allowance and superb career progression opportunities.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous residential sales experience essential
- NFOPP qualification a benefit (not essential)
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Great telephone manner and positive attitude
- Exceptionally well-presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Richmond and surrounding area helpful
- Full Driving License essential
- Thoroughly professional approach to Estate Agency
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel South East
If you are looking for roles in the South East area; Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent or Greater London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online. Call us today visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com