Local Property Expert (self-employed) - East London
Due to rapid growth since their launch in the region, this agent are looking for three experienced estate agent within the following areas - Bow, Leytonstone and Hackney
Main Objective of the role:
As a self employed person with a limited company you will deliver the agency brand proposition within a set postcode area, building business and promotion both your own name and the agency brand within your local community. To support both vender's and buyers ensuring delivery on the promise of everything you'd expect from the very best traditional estate agent more efficiency and cost effectively.
· Work from home with freedom to manage your own time.
· Training by the industry experts.
· Career progression.
· Back by a very heavy-weight TV & PPC ad campaign.
· All equipment provided including cutting-edge software.
· Fantastic earning potential.
The Role of Local Property Sales Expert:
· To provide exceptional customer experience, without question the most important responsibility.
· To bring houses to the market at the correct price and sell them quickly and efficiently, it's as simple as that.
· Conduct viewings where Accompanied Viewings are purchased
· Qualify buyers and chain checks
· Support both vendor and buyer until completion.
· Choose your own working day attending all appointments as requested (eg valuations) manage a territory of set postcodes, building reputation through adhoc marketing, social media, local events and networking.
· Gain instructions and when possible legal, surveys and mortgage referrals.
Local Property Sales Expert Qualities:
· In depth knowledge of the local market; everything that's currently on the market, what's coming new to the market each week, who the market leaders are and why.
· Exceptional integrity; flawless etiquette and reliable punctuality.
· Computer literature ( a bit of a techie)
· 2 years + experience at Branch Manager or senior valuer level.
· Driving license and own car.
· Ability to work from home.
· Flexible working hours to cater to the needs of our customers.
· NFOPP/ NAEA qualification ( or equivalent) or keen to work towards.
Many of our existing Experts have extensive industry experience, but were looking for a better way to provide a better service to their customers whilst gaining more freedom and autonomy.
We only want to work with the very best agents in the industry, so if you're motivated by success and have a strong desire to succeed expectations for every customer, then we want to hear from you.
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Matthew Swing at Rayner Personnel - East London Area.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in the East London, including City of London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online.
Call us today on 07786 836481 or email@example.com or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com