Our Shared Services team at Alpha LSG are currently looking for a dedicated recruitment professional to make a difference in their fast paced team in the London Gatwick area.
What the role is:
The Recruitment Co-ordinator’s role is to act as a point of contact for our hourly Recruitment Process in the London Gatwick area.
As part of our shared services team, you will be responsible with liasing with Operations Managers in your designated regions unit and working closely with our Recruitment Co-ordinator based in Manchester.
Your role is pivotal to the smooth running of our busy seasonal recruitment operation within your designated regions.
What you’ll be doing will include:
- Driving the Shared Services hourly recruitment processes ensuring effective and efficient recruitment practices are applied
- Working with the Shared Services team to ensure the delivery of all components of the recruitment Service Level Agreement
- Act as the key point of contact for both the hourly recruitment process within your region
- Liaising with Operations Managers across your regions to manage queries, providing daily, weekly and monthly updates
- Collating Management Information on a weekly, monthly basis and reporting on your findings
- Reviewing data and findings, creating innovative solutions to obstacles and applying corrective actions
- Delivering an exceptional hourly recruitment service to the business looking at continuous improvement of our recruitment methods and innovation in our attraction techniques
- Monitor market trends and keep up to date with key events which could help drive key roles in the business
- Arrange and attend Job fairs, recruitment days, Job centre open days in order to drive candidates into the business
- Adhere to strict Civil Aviation Authority and UK Visa and Immigration pre-employment requirements
This list is not exhaustive.
What you’ll have will include:
- You will be an experienced recruiter used to performing within a fast paced work environment
- Possess excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of collating, managing and reporting of data analysis
- A passion and drive, deliver and exceed on targets taking pride in your work
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbally and written, with experience of professionally engaging with colleagues, managers and external customers on the telephone daily
- The ability to solve problems quickly and professionally, comfortable using own initiative and escalating issues where required
- Strong IT skills; experience of Microsoft Access, Excel, Office, Word
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System and recruitment tools
- Full UK driving license as travelling will be essential