Restaurant Supervisor (LERS)
ZAR0 - ZAR0/month
- South Africa -- Cape Winelands District -- Franschhoek
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Exceptional Winelands property looking for 2x Restaurant Supervisors to join their team!
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To assist the Restaurant Manager and his assistants to establish the finest restaurant in the Winelands, thereby aligning its reputation with that of Company. This would be achieved by increased patronage, favourable Guest feedback and ratings in leading local and international publications such as Wine Magazine Top 100 Restaurants and Conde Nast.
- Maintaining and improving standards in all areas of the operation/product with the above in mind.
- To lead the lunch and dinner team(s) effectively and in a way, that they are consistently motivated and in tune with the Company culture.
- To facilitate the free-flow of constructive communication and mutual respect between the kitchen and service teams.
- To provide an unrivalled experience to all Guests coming in to the restaurant.
- Reporting to the Restaurant Manager
SKILLS, EDUCATION, and QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- A Hospitality Management qualification is a strong recommendation
- Experience in the Front of House or Food and Beverage department of the hospitality industry
- Proficiency in English (Verbal, Written, Reading)
- Demonstrated experience using: Fidelio Opera Property Management System, Microsoft Office Suite to at least Intermediate level, Fidelio Micros food and beverage system, Stock Control Systems
- Superior Customer Service and Liaison skills
- Above average problem solving skills
- Above average ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Well-developed supervisory skills
- Quality Orientation
- Planning and Organising
- Meeting or Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Networking and Connecting with People
To apply, please send your up to date CV, recent photograph and contactable references to apply
For further details please download the job description below: