Care Assistant Required for Temp and On-going Assignment
Fire Healthcare are looking for a team of Experienced, kind, passionate Care Assistant to work full or part time shifts in private and public nursing/care homes.
You will be required to carry out a range of responsibilities including assisting vulnerable adults/ children with their own personal care tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication assistance.
We are looking for experienced team of care assistant to work across the South. Working with Fire Healthcare you will have the flexibility and be able to pick and choose from a wide variety of shifts.
To be successful working with Fire Healthcare you will need to have the following:
- Care certificate (plus refresher courses between 1st Dec 2019 – 1st March 2020)
- Manual Handling
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6+ months minimum experience working in the Care sector
- Enhanced DBS with update service or we can help you with this
- Your own transport essential
Fire Healthcare believe as a carer you should be able to have the:
- Freedom to work as little or as much you want
- Be your own boss – work when and where you like
- Shift patterns vary from Days & nights
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
With Fire Healthcare our Healthcare Assistants will earn from £9.50 - £17.00 per hour depending on shifts and on top of this will also receive additional benefits such as:
- Holiday pay for every hour worked
- Workplace pension
- Soon to be launched Benefits package
- Fire Hospitality & Fire Healthcare are an Employment Agency and an Employment Business - We make it our business to provide the most appropriate career advice and work tirelessly to assist in your career progression. This service is completely free of charge to candidates
- Fire Healthcare are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Fire Hospitality & Fire Healthcare prides itself helping qualified and experienced professionals find suitable positions within the Hospitality & Leisure Sectors, due to the high number of applicants that also apply, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is suitable for our client’s requirements.
- Fire Healthcare will retain your details and contact you about future opportunities that we feel will help your career, you can opt out at any time.
- Due to UK Employment Laws we are only able to work with Candidates that are eligible to live & work In The UK