If you are passionate about Sales and Business Development and don't mind putting in the hard work to achieve results, then this role is for you.
My client is a top provider of Health and Fitness Solutions in South Africa and they need a driven Business Development and Sales Team Manager, to join their team Sandton.
This role is a two-dimensional role, which encompasses the following main areas of responsibility:
- You will be responsible for the Management of a Sales team within the Branch; AND
- You will be in charge of Business Development on a Corporate Sales / B2B level for the company with a focus on the Northern Suburb areas.
The ideal candidate is essentially a Business Developer with B2B Corporate Sales Experience with a broader business understanding including the following:
Internal Sales Team Management for the Branch:
- Ability to recruit staff for sales team and other areas of the business
- Ability to train staff on systems and training programs
- Ability to manage activity and sales processes with each staff member
- Drive sales through the sales team in terms of their productivity in generating sales
- Ability to drive new business through your OWN personal efforts in Corporate Sales Drives and B2B Sales
- Presentations to Corporates on the solutions available to them
Sales and Marketing Knowledge:
- Good Marketing knowledge and understanding of local markets
- Sales-driven to achieve results and drive the staff
- People skills in managing various situations
- Must be coach-able and be able to learn quickly
- Be adaptable and open to the long and gruelling hours and work schedules of the health and fitness industry including weekend work.
- Hands on management style of being able to manage situations that arise daily in irate members, poor work performance of staff, management of contractors and suppliers (cleaning, maintenance, etc.)
- Highly motivated and must be able to transfer that energy unto all staff.
- Must be goal driven and have a learning ethic.
- Own transport essential with a valid drivers license - you will be on the road in terms of Business Development.
- Must have a Matric and some Tertiary Qualification in Business Studies, a Degree is a huge Advantage
- Ideally a B2B experienced candidate for Sandton and experience from a Services Sales Management perspective is ideal.
- Must be willing and able to work weekends when required.
Please note that if you have not heard from the Recruiter within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Only Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered for Short-listing. Please only apply if you meet these requirements.