ZAR12,000 - ZAR12,000/month + Commission
-- South Africa
30 January 2019
28 Feb 2019 23:59
My client is a top Private Academic Learning Facility, with partners around the world providing top Learning Courses that are diverse across all sectors and topics.
They need a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their team for January 2019.
The purpose of this role is to support the HR Specialist in the HR function to achieve firm-wide HR goals and objectives in the recruitment and selection function.
The coordinator is responsible for the full recruitment and selection function with a focus on achieving a positive candidate experience.
The successful candidate will operate on a national level and will be expected to take ownership of individual responsibilities and to also contribute to team initiatives.
Recruitment administration & coordination:
- All administration regarding recruitment, from documentation sign off to making the offer
- Coordination of all recruitment processes and procedures
- Ensuring full understanding of the business needs regarding each vacancy
- Liaising with external recruiters
- Deliver remarkable internal customer experience regarding recruitment
- Take responsibility and ownership of the full recruitment function
- Ensure company processes and procedures regarding recruitment are followed and adhered to
- Sourcing appropriate advertisement sites for vacancies
- Conducting value-add pre-screening
- Sending quality CVs within agreed SLA to managers
- Full selection function
- Attend all interviews
- Provide guidance and training to interviewers
- Ensure company processes and procedures regarding selection are followed and adhered to
- Coordination of assessments and integrity checks
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience
Process management & adherence:
- Closely follow all necessary processes and procedures
- Educate stake holder on the correct processes
- Ensure stakeholders follow the correct processes
- Ensure all necessary documentation is obtain and stored
- Ensure all necessary documentation is kept updated
- Coordinate on-boarding process
- Assist HR Specialist with any HR-related tasks or projects
- Assist colleagues as and when necessary
- Diploma/certificate in Project Management
Experience: Five (5) years’ experience in:
- Project Management
- Change Management
- HR Administration OR/AND
- Office Administration OR/AND
- Client Services
- Excellent organising, coordinating and planning skills.
- Ability to responsibility and ownership
- Stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Must be professional
- Maintain confidentiality
- Good at networking
- Solid negotiation skills
- Good at establishing rapport
- Good work ethic
- Great people skills
- Great time management
Essential computer literacy:
- MS Excel (Basic)
- MS Word (Basic)
- MS PowerPoint (Basic)
Please only apply if you meet the requirements for the Role. Only applicants with the relevant experience and skills will be shortlisted for the role.
If you have not heard from the Recruiter within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.