Business Development Manager – Premium Spirits On-Trade
£25,000 - £30,000 + competitive commission & package
My client is an independent spirits distribution company, who are achieving double-digit growth and expanding rapidly.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to target new business within the On-Trade across premium bars, cocktail venues and restaurants. You must a natural when it comes to building relationships quickly, you know your brands and are well connected in London’s On-Trade scene.
- Entrepreneurial approach and can think outside of the box, with creative ideas and mindset
- Ambitious, results-focused and willing to get stuck in
- Proven track record of working independently, being self-motivated and able to manage time and workload effectively
- Knowledge of & passion for the London drinks industry, with an enthusiasm for spirits and a working knowledge of cocktails
- 1-2 years proven drinks sales experience in a field based role and ambition to consistently deliver results
- Energetic, tenacious and resilient with great listening skills and the flexibility to respond creatively to customer needs
- Confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude and a hunger for driving new business
- Confident hosting tastings and taking part in trade shows
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in using MS Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- The role is to grow the spirits brands and maximise sales, distribution & visibility within London
- You will manage all aspects of the customer relationship
- Drive new London on trade business including premium cocktail bars, prestige hotels, bars and restaurants
- Deliver brand training and education, including perfect serve
- Overachieve set KPI’s for territory based on new distribution, strategic partnerships, visibility and brand education
If you have the experience for this exciting role then contact me for more info! firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email email@example.com with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!