SC Cleared - IT Security Consultant - Qualys - Remote - 6 months (MH/Qual/Rem)(Contract)
SC Cleared – IT Security Consultant - Qualys – Remote - 6 months
An SC Cleared Qualys Vulnerability Manager Engineer / Vulnerability Manager with experience of the Qualys Cloud Platform is sought for an initial 6-month contract based with a highly prestigious global company based in the City of London.
Due to the current climate this is currently based remotely but will change to being on-site at client’s discretion.
This role is an essential role within the Vulnerability Team which will cover both project based and BAU support.
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
- Current live SC Clearance
- Experience in a role as a Security Consultant providing essential BAU support to an enterprise estate with the Qualys Cloud Platform
- Compiling and maintaining a Qualys FAQ using Confluence
- Develop a safe and automated patching process
- Experience of scripting in PowerShell to automate tasks
- Experience monitoring and controlling vulnerabilities across multiple teams i.e. Desktop, Infrastructure and Network
- Up to date with current Qualys Policy Compliance tool to ensure a company’s technology stack is fully compliant
- Project experience expanding Qualys platform into Cloud based (Azure) and Datacentre environments
- Support Qualys modules including Security Configuration Assessment, Certificate View, VMDR and Secure Enterprise Mobility
- Working with Remedy CDMB to provide an asset sync between CDMB and Qualys
Candidates with current live Security Clearance or recently lapsed will take priority due to time constraints with this project.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Hudson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK