- United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Cambridgeshire -- Cambridge
11 September 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen at SCSC in the Human Resources team. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, energised colleague to join us as an HR Advisor. This is a varied role, involved in many aspects of HR, the main core responsibility being recruitment. This role reports to the Senior HR Manager in UK and will work alongside the HR Advisor, Office Manager and Administration Assistant.
Ideally this candidate is a minimum part-CIPD qualified with broad operational experience.
- Implement an efficient talent acquisition process to meet the SCSC’s resourcing needs including, our employer brand awareness to attract the best talent to SCSC
- Work closely with the hiring managers to understand the vacancy requirements in order to advertise the role and directly source candidates using a range of recruitment channels.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish with a key focus on partnering with hiring managers, proactively sourcing and engaging new talent.
- Managing the on-boarding process for all new employees.
- Ensure that the best people are recruited, retained and are fully integrated and working effectively.
- Keep abreast of new local employment law legislation and how it applies to the company processes and policies.
- Revitalise local HR policies to ensure compliance with employment legislation and best practice is followed.
- Manage any employee relations issues which arise including; providing support, advice and guidance to managers and; ensuring compliance with policies, best practice and current employment legislation.
- Provide advice and support to managers on performance management in recognising high performance and tackling under-performers fairly and effectively.
- Manage the leaver’s process including producing leaver’s correspondence, calculating holiday, exit interviews etc.
- Participate in HR projects as required including: talent, performance management, engagement survey etc.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification/ experience) in a relevant subject.
- HR Recruitment Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of current UK employment law
- Part/Full CIPD qualified or equivalent experience in a HR environment.
- Excellent Administration skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with the system Workday