- United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Cambridgeshire -- Cambridge
11 September 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Samsung Cambridge in our Human Resources team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energised colleague who has a strong attention to detail to join us as a HR Coordinator. This is a varied role, involved in many aspects of HR, the main core responsibility being recruitment and on boarding, in addition to maintaining the employee database, supporting the local HR team.
This role reports to the Senior HR Manager in UK and will work alongside the HR Advisor, Office Manager and Administration Assistant.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish with a key focus on partnering with hiring managers, proactively sourcing and engaging new talent.
- Ensure that the best people are recruited, retained and are fully integrated and working effectively.
- Managing the on-boarding process for all new employees to include: Producing correspondence for new employees, inducting new joiners into the business and setting up new employees on the HR system.
- Co-ordinate the leavers process including producing leavers correspondence, calculating holiday etc.
- Responsible for all employee correspondence to include; managing employee personnel files, new starter paperwork and reference letters
- Maintaining and managing the employee database Workday.
- Providing full administrative support to the UK HR team as and when required.
- General Filing and Data Entry Work
- Provide support for HR Projects
- Contribute to HR process improvements.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification/ experience) in a relevant subject.
- Excellent Administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent prioritisation & planning skills, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong focus on teamwork & collaboration
- Strong customer service mind-set
- Basic experience in a HR environment
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with the system Workday